LifeGuard is a premium fuel cell, breath alcohol tester that delivers accurate and reliable measurement of Breath Alcohol Content (BAC) for individuals concerned with alcohol intoxication in themselves or others. Popular testing uses include family and self testing, home and office parties, Driving under the influence prevention, morning after testing, and everywhere that alcohol intoxication can be a potential danger.
Alcohol Specific: LifeGuard is always and only Alcohol specific. Competitive Semiconductor devices can provide positive alcohol readings even though no alcohol is present.
High Accuracy: Lifeguard is consistently accurate across an alcohol concentration range from 0.00 to 0.40 BAC. No other personal breath tester provides more reliable readings.
Calibration Stability: Unlike semiconductor testers which require frequent re-calibration, LifeGuard requires calibration only after 500 tests or 12 months with personal use.
Reliable: The combination of long working life, calibration stability, alcohol specificity and high precision add up to a device that can be trusted to perform.
- Ultra precise 3 digit Breath Alcohol Content (BAC) readout
- Platinum Fuel Cell for professional grade measurement precision. Long life and reliable operation
- Easy two button operation
- Large backlit character LED display and buttons for easy day or night usability.
- Unique Dual Mode Mouthpiece System for maximum convenience and testing flexibility Permanent (fold-away) mouthpiece for self testing
- Detachable (slip-on) mouthpieces for sanitary testing of others
- Smart Alerts: Easy to understand visual icons
- English language user prompts and error alerts
- Alcohol breath graph indicator
- Audible test sequence indicators
- On-board calibration reminder
- Battery power status
- Last test result recall as well as last 3 results displayed in graph form with reading
- Fast warm-up, test, and recovery times
- Purse or pocket nylon protection sleeve standard with each unit
- American designed and manufactured by Lifeloc Technologies, Inc.; a global leader in breath alcohol testing instruments for Personal Use, Law Enforcement, Workplace and Education markets