The Lifeloc Fc10 Plus breathalyser is an accurate and easy unit that uses a premium quality, full size fuel cell sensor which gives stable and highly accurate results. This makes it suitable for workplace & industrial, or corrections & medical testing, or any situation that requires an accurate digital read-out.
The Fc10 Plus has the added feature of passive mode. This enables you to do a test without a mouthpiece screen for the presence of alcohol, bringing up a result of POSITIVE or NEGATIVE.
This unit has ultra fast testing capacity, response and recovery times. You can conduct literally hundreds of tests in 30 second intervals with no need for resting or purging. User prompts make operation quick and easy.
We also have a short or long term rental available on this unit, please contact us for more information.
Individually wrapped mouthpieces are available in any amount.
Recalibration is recommended every 6-12 months, depending on application. The Fc10 Plus breathalyser has the option of a calibration lock-out after a specified number of tests and/or time
- Three test modes available – passive, automatic and manual
- Extended battery life, approx 160 hours or up to 8000 tests per set
- DOT/NHTSA approved
- Battery status icon and low battery warning
- Auto shut-off
- Very fast response and recovery times
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Premium quality full size fuel cell sensor
- Alcohol specific, no false positives
- Last test recall
- No limit on number of tests, no delay between tests
- 1 year warranty
- On-screen re-calibration reminder
- Highly cost effective